This formula has all the benefits of La Sunflower's Organic Sunshade Sunscreen SPF 32, but is tinted to blend with skin tones, hide skin imperfections, excellent for facial use and for those who wish to have a warming, natural sun-glow appearance. Easy to apply at all temperatures and blends easily with varying skin tones, eliminating the cool chalkiness that mineral sunscreens may impart.
- The bronze color is created by iron oxide minerals that easy blends with skin tones.
- Excellent for facial use and may be applied to reduce blemishes and sunspots
- We use only non-nano, not-micronized Zinc Oxide as our sole active ingredient; Zinc Oxide the only sunscreen active ingredient FDA-approved for children under 6 months of age.
- Safe – contains simply nine edible-grade, 86% certified organic ingredients and is completely petrochemical-free
- Effective – provides 97%+ broad spectrum UV absorption across the entire UVA & UVB spectrum
- Unique formula – soy-free, gluten-free, corn-free, dairy-free, and vegan
- Fragrance-free & non-comedogenic
- Ecosystem approved – biodegradable formula is safe for reefs and the aquatic environment & packaged in 100% recyclable tubes
- Cruelty-free – never tested on animals
- Dermatologist recommended
Complete List of Ingredients:
- 25% non-nano Zinc Oxide
- Eldorado Springs Artesian Water
- Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Certified Organic Jojoba Oil
- Vegetable Glycerine
- Organic Shea Butter
- Vegetable Vitamin E (non-gmo from sunflower seeds)
- Vegetable Emulsifying Wax NF (cetearyl alcohol & polysorbate 60 from COCONUT!!)
- Iron Oxides
Why Zinc Oxide is our chosen sunscreen active ingredient:
- Zinc oxide the most effective UV absorber across the entire UVA and UVB spectrum.
- Zinc oxide holds tight to its electrons when it absorbs UV energy and limits the creation of free radicals that do damage and increase the risk of skin cancer.
- Zinc oxide is the sole sunscreen active ingredient approved for use on children by FDA
-I am so glad that I have found this product and have told many people about it. Sometimes I read the ingredients over again and think to myself, "This is so great. Why would anybody use anything else?" Betsy
-WOW, this product is amazing!!! I use the bronze tint as an every day makeup. It's that good. I know that zinc clears up pimples but this has made my sensitive, almost 50yr old skin look wonderful. I found out I'm allergic to dimethicone which is in everything. I threw out my very expensive foundation and use just this with a little mineral powder if needed. I bought the tinted shade so I can cover up imperfections or redness. Great for the beach and no dangerous chemicals ;-) love love love this product. MJ
I just wanted to let you know how much I love your tinted sunscreen. I have Rosacea and don't like wearing a lot of "stuff " on my face. I live in Massachusetts and take full advantage of the days when I can get outside and work in the yard. Your sunscreen not only calms my skin but holds up in the heat! I don't feel "made up" because my skin looks so natural. Thank you again for your wonderful product! Paula