Day & Night Moisturizer Duo Set
Our most creative ideas are customer inspired! Many have expressed how they love using the light-weight Apricot Moisturizer in the morning AND the denser Green Tea Moisturizer in the evening. The problem is having to buy both of the larger 2.3oz jars of moisturizers that end up lasting way too long! Problem solved! Now you can utilize both of our well-loved, unscented moisturizers with our new duo set...the perfect amount in just the right size for morning & evening applications. It's the best of both worlds!
La Sunflower's Day & Night Duo Set Consists of:
Evening Moisturizer: Green Tea Face Moisturizer with Featured Star Ingredients:
*Vegan DMAE, MSM & Hyaluronic Acid: powerhouse trio for moisturizing & minimizing of fine lines
* Organic Shea Butter: prevents pre-mature wrinkle & lines; reduces acne; restores elasticity
* Organic Green Tea: powerful antioxidant; fights damaging free radicals
* Organic White Tea: skin rejuvenator; anti-aging; supports elasticity
* Organic Rooibus Tea: anti-aging; anti-bacterial; helps eczema & acne
- Formulated with hydrating organic aloe, shea butter and jojoba oil
- Offers clarity and balance with antioxidant-rich organic rooibos, which contains alpha hydroxy acids for natural refining and brightening properties.
- Soothing powers of organic green and white tea, organic white willow bark, toning DMAE, moisture-boosting MSM and hyaluronic acid
- Will help nourish, hydrate, soften and soothe multiple skin types, even those sensitive or confused
- This product works in perfectly with Essential’s other Clarifying products.
Full Ingredient List for Green Tea Moisturizer: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, DMAE Bitartrate, Organic Rooibos Leaf Extract, Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract, Organic White Tea Leaf Extract, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Usnea Extract, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Alcohol, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil
Morning Moisturizer: Apricot Moisturizer with Featured Star Ingredients:
*Apricot Kernel Oil: antioxidant; provides nutrition; anti-aging support
*Organic Aloe Butter: has same ph as our skin; great for acne-prone skin
*Organic Bilberry: offers skin-loving vitamins B, C and E; anti-aging agent
*Organic Seaweed: reduces toxins, combats acne, age-spots, moisturizes
*Organic Green Tea Extracts: contains high amounts of antioxidants as well as enzymes, amino acids, and phytochemicals
Offers alpha-hydroxy fruit and sugar acids derived from the sugars in citrus fruits, sugar cane plants, and the natural sugars found in almonds and milk. Alpha-Hydroxy acids are scientifically proven to fight the signs of aging and/or troubled skin. Our nutrient-rich Apricot Facial Moisturizer is a light crème that keeps skin hydrated, replenishes the natural moisture elements, and bolsters the barrier function of the skin.
- removes dead skin cells
- minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- increases collagen production
- enhances cell renewal
Full Ingredient List for Apricot Moisturizer: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Coconut Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Organic Shea Butter, Mango Seed Butter, Organic Sugar Cane Extract, Organic Bilberry Fruit Extract, Organic Sugar Maple Extract, Organic Orange Peel Extract, Organic Lemon Peel Extract, Organic Cranberry Fruit Extract, Organic Seaweed Extract, Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Organic Alcohol, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (plant-based preservative)
Both moisturizers are packaged in a sealed 1.3 oz. glass jar.
Directions: Use the Apricot Moisturizer in the morning and the Green Tea Moisturizer in the evening. Scoop out a small pea-sized amount onto fingertips. Moisturize entire face with gentle, uplifting sweeping motions.
(This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)