- 350mg CBD per 15ml/ 0.5 ounce bottle
- Serving Size: Each 1 mL Dropper provides 23.3 MG of CBD
- Full Spectrum Cannabinoids
- Sublingual (applied under the tongue)
- Our CBD Oil is Powered by New Leaf Naturals
- 100% Organic
- Third Party Tested & Verified
- CO2 Green Extraction Methods: This method does not require heat or solvents, and the entire spectrum of cannabinoids are retained in the blend. Offers a complete range of cannabinoids, terpenes, essential oil and phytonutrients
- Insecticide/Pesticide Free
- Free From Fillers, Solvents, Synthetic Flavorings, Colorants & Preservatives
- Unsurpassed Potency & Consistency
- USA Grown
- Lab Testing Results Available Upon Request
- 100% purity
- Less than 0.3% THC. Non-psychoactive which makes it ideal for people seeking the health benefits of cannabinoids without the mind-altering effects of THC. CBD is non-toxic and has potent pain relieving & anti-inflammatory properties.
CBD Oils Have Shown Potential Benefits to:
- Reduce high anxiety levels
- Promote health and wellness
- Help reduce stress level
- Reduce pain throughout the body
- Relieve chronic inflammation, which hinders the body’s natural healing process
- Aid your body’s regulation of the central nervous and immune system
- Support Memory
- Supports A Good Night's Sleep
- 350mg of 100% organic CBD-rich, full spectrum hemp oil extract powered by NuLeaf Naturals
- 100% organic MCT oil derived from coconuts
- 100% Organic Peppermint Oil
It's always good to start with a smaller dose.
Place 0.25 (1/4 of a dropper) up to 1 ML ( a whole dropper) under tongue for at least 30 seconds before swallowing. We recommend you start with the 1/4 of a dropper dose to begin with. You may repeat a dose one to three times a day. If you need a stronger dose, then increase incrementally to the 1/2ml. (1/2 dropper) . Most people feel relief of symptoms within 20 minutes.
Serving Size Recommendations:
Each person may require a different dosage depending on internal factors. To achieve the correct dose, one must consider important factors such as:
* The concentration of CBD
*The weight of the individual
*The individual’s body chemistry
*The severity of the condition being treated
With that being said, there isn’t a “one size fits all” dosage, and there will be some trial and error while gauging your proper dosage. Regardless of which mg dosage you choose to go with, we recommend and encourage you to consult with your physician to see what dosage would be ideal for you. If that is not an option, simply start off in small dosages, then increase your dosage as needed.
I am LOVING the difference I cam seeing with my CBD tincture! I am COMPLETELY off my oil medication and have not needed to use my "in case of emergency" backup Xanax, at all! Haven't even thought about taking it! I've been using .75ml twice a day and am thinking that may be too much. So, I'm going to try .75ml in the morning and .50ml at night and see what happens. I'm so glad I met up with you! It's really made a huge difference for me. R. B. - Delaware
My good friend encouraged me to contact you about the tincture after telling me about the differences it is making in his life. I am a veteran with acute pain in neck, legs and back. I am using your CBD salve which is AWESOME but I decided to take your CBD tincture, as well to address the chronic pain throughout my body. I have tried other CBD tinctures with and without THC, and your formulation is by far the best I have experienced to address all that I have going on. Thought you would appreciate knowing how things are progressing. L. R.- Harrisonburg, VA
My son is 12 years old and suffers from anxiety. He was on an adult dosage of Zoloft. It was heart-wrenching to see him struggle to make the best of things. His anxiety was like a paralyzing force in his life. We started him on La Sunflower's CBD tincture. Lynne, the designer of the products, met with me to discuss how to begin the technique of dosing correctly. One month later, he is totally off his Zoloft and feels better than he has in years. In fact, he asks for his oil! He currently take 1/2 ml. in the AM and then another 1/2ml. in the PM. We are thrilled to see our son happy and thriving! Thank you, La Sunflower, for taking time to meet with those of us who have questions and for your guidance. I trust no other when it comes to products that I know are the best. N.D.- Waynesboro, VA
I can't tell you the impact your CBD tincture has had my life. I suffered with severe anxiety, which lead into depression because my entire "normal" life was impacted. I have been to specialist, even tried acupuncture to alleviate symptoms. After starting your oil, it took about a week and a half for me to find that "sweet spot" you talked to me about. My anxiety was so bad that it actually made me physically sick. I am presently off meds, wake up actually happy and have found myself humming around the house, which I never did before. I take 2 full droppers each day. One in the morning and one at night. I found that taking it the same time morning and night is paramount. The CBD oil has changed my life and I have La Sunflower to thank for their patience in working with me along my journey. B.F.- Stuarts Draft, VA
Consult your physician before taking any new dietary supplements. The product and statements have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. La Sunflower’s statements or products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. Before use, consult your doctor to see if this dietary supplement product is right for you. Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating.